Call for Volunteers and Campaigners: Help us grow and diversify OSMF membership

UPDATE as of 6 March 2024

Please refer to this thread for further updates!

UPDATE as of 3 Feb 2024

Sharing our group photo for the Volunteers meetup today!
More updates in the next few days!

UPDATE as of 31 Jan 2024

Hi community, I am greatly humbled by your overwhelming response!

I have scheduled a meetup this Saturday, 3 February at 11:00 UTC.

:point_right: OSMF Membership Drive - Volunteers Meetup | OpenStreetMap Calendar
:point_right: OSMF Membership Drive - Volunteers Meetup | OpenStreetMap Calendar

Please click ATTEND and answer the sign up form so we know which role you are willing to help :slight_smile:

You can also input your email address so I can send the direct cal invite or you can click the ADD TO CALENDAR.

Important notes:

• You need to be logged in to your OSM Account to be able to answer the sign up form :slight_smile:
  • If you can’t make it, the session will be recorded and I will share it here as well as the meeting notes.

If you have any questions, please send it here! :slight_smile:

-------------------- ORIGINAL POST
Hi community,

wearing my OSMF Board hat and in our aim to grow and diversify OSMF membership, I am happy to initiate a Membership Drive/Campaign this first quarter of 2024!

Objectives:

• Promote OSMF memberships (normal, associate, active contributor) with support from OSMF Communications WG
  • Provide general stats on membership make up (per region / per country)
  • Collaborate with regional/national community leaders especially in regions/countries where OSMF membership is low

With this, I am looking for volunteers and campaigners to be part of this initiative:

• Mapmakers / comms volunteer/s who can help visualize membership make up and design Call to Action posters/pubmats
  • regional/national community leaders who can help us in this campaign

Are you interested?

Please comment on this thread or email me arnalie.vicario[at]osmfoundation.org if you have time and are happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

=Arnalie

10 Likes

Interested to join the campaign

Hi, I am interested to join.

Awesome Call

1 Like

Hi, i’m interested to join

I am interested to join the campaign

I am interested to join

I am interested in joining

I’m interested to join the campaign

I am interested to join.

Interested!

Highly Interested

Interested!

Very interested to join this campaign :blush:

This is great, I’m interested. Happy to help out in whatever way I can.

Kindly interested

Hi community, I am greatly humbled by your overwhelming response!

I have scheduled a meetup this Saturday, 3 February at 11:00 UTC.

Please click ATTEND and answer the sign up form so we know which role you are willing to help :slight_smile:

You can also input your email address so I can send the direct cal invite or you can click the ADD TO CALENDAR.

Important notes:

• You need to be logged in to your OSM Account to be able to answer the sign up form :slight_smile:
  • If you can’t make it, the session will be recorded and I will share it here as well as the meeting notes.

If you have any questions, please send it here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wowww …Amazing opportunity to us…:earth_americas:

I’m interested to

Interested