[Voting] Add ability to specify ordering-only phone number, sms-only phone numbers and related tags

Voting has begun for the proposal, “Add ability to specify ordering-only phone number, sms-only phone numbers and related tags”, announced in the community topic, “[RFC] Add ordering:* keys; add contact:sms”.

Please, cross post this announcement on the tagging mailing list on my behalf by sending an email to: tagging@openstreetmap.org. Thanks!

First see several tags that have a double colon as separator such as takeaway::sms.

Then drive-thru opposed to whats written for service=drive_through and the drive_through option for farmacies seems inconsistent.

Apologies, there is a typo with drive_through:*= from me. You may need to restart it.

Due to some errors, I have rejected this round of voting and initiated an RFQ. I hadn’t noticed that drive-thru:* redirected to drive_through:* which is the correct tag.

FYI, Voting on this proposal was restarted on July 15, 2024.

FYI, the updated proposal was approved.

congratulations! Please make sure for the documentation to “add wording to make it clear that the specific tags should only be added if the general contact method is not for ordering.” (voting comment by @woodpeck and supported by other commenters)