我想分享一個新的 MapRoulette 挑戰,您可能會感興趣。 這個挑戰可以幫助您分析台灣似乎與網絡其餘部分未連接的道路,並在需要時解決問題:
https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/39269

例子:

感興趣的地圖製作者,請隨時使用可用圖像、當地知識和 MapRoulette 中提供的說明來完成這 209 項任務中的任何一項。

請分享有關此挑戰或您感興趣的任何其他領域的寶貴反饋。 另外,讓我知道是否有一個溝通渠道可以接觸到更多有共同興趣改進台灣地圖的社區成員。
您可以在 GitHub 上找到有關我們在台灣過去和現在的數據改進活動的詳細信息:

我期待著您的回音。 快樂的映射。

Hello. I am Syed from TomTom.

I’m reaching out to share a new MapRoulette challenge that could be of your interest. This challenge can help you analyze roads in Taiwan that appear to be unconnected from the rest of the network and fix the situations if needed:
https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/39269

Example:

Interested mappers, please feel free to work on any of these 209 tasks using available imagery, local knowledge, and the instructions provided in MapRoulette.

Please share your valuable feedback concerning this challenge or any other areas of your interest. Also, let me know if there is a communication channel where I can reach out to more community members sharing the common interest of improving the Taiwan map.
You can find detailed information about our past and present data improvement activities in Taiwan on GitHub:

I look forward to hearing from you. Happy mapping.

Hi Syed,

Glad to hear TomTom is working on Taiwan data QA stuff.
I have spread the news about this challenge on the various community channels of the OpenStreetMap Taiwan community.

BTW, I have updated the MapRoulette challenge I have setup to link OpenStreetMap school object to Wikidata item. Feel free to work on it too.

Supaplex

Thanks, Supaplex. I will share your challenge about linking wikidata to schools with my colleagues. One of them even plans to attend the monthly meeting to know more about the Taiwan community.

Hi Syed,

BTW, I met your college on Monday’s meetup and learned that he is one of the top 10 of capturing Mapilary images in Taiwan.

We have finished the MapRoulette challenge with the help of many Taiwanese mappers. Personally, I update and unachieved some challenges that I created under the Taiwan mapping category, We are focused on adding address and Wikidata link these kind of meta information on OpenStreetMap

Supaplex

1 Like

Hey Supaplex,
It’s great to see the Taiwanese mappers utilize TomTom’s leads to connect isolated ways. I will try gathering more such tasks and sharing them on this platform over the coming weeks.

Also, I have shared the Taiwan Mapping project with my colleagues who will look into participating in the challenges.

Sincerely,
Syed