Denmark subcategory

I vote yes - and apparently have to type at least 20 characters so here’s some fill words :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks guys, for volunteering to be moderators of a Danish forum. I actually did not know we had a forum before, I only used the mailing list. However, I strongly support the creation of a new, modern Danish OSM community forum.

3 Likes

Støtter ideen om en dansk subkategori

3 Likes

Thank you for the initiative. I fullly support…

3 Likes

Thanks for the creation of this - I vote yes a Danish subcategory.

3 Likes

The proposal has my support and I will be participating. This is important for the continuation and evolution of the Danish OSM community. Kudos to the mods.

3 Likes

Aye! Yes! Ja! Si! Tak til moderatorerne!

3 Likes

What a marvellous idea! I wholeheartedly support the creation of a Danish subcommunity.

3 Likes

I support this proposal :+1: Thank you to @Lostmonkey and the moderators for taking the initiative.

3 Likes

I’m all for a Danish part of the forums. And if there’s ever a need for a new moderator, I can chip in.
Been active since 2007.

6 Likes

I suggest the following subcategory description:

“Velkommen til den danske underkategori. Her diskuteres emner specifikt relateret til OpenStreetMap-kortlægning i Danmark.”

Should we include anything else?

3 Likes

Just a minor suggestion from me

“You are welcome to post in english, swedish & norwegian language too”

3 Likes

I support this proposal, glad to see a danish community hopefully starts soon.

3 Likes

I support the new community.

2 Likes

“Velkommen til den danske underkategori. Her diskuteres emner specifikt relateret til OpenStreetMap-kortlægning i Danmark. (Posting in English, Swedish or Norwegian is OK too)”

OK?

4 Likes

This looks great as an introduction text for the upcomming OSM DK community.

2 Likes

Excellent initiative. I wholeheartedly support this.

2 Likes

Hello again everyone,

Five days have passed for the community discussion so now a voting poll is opened for another five days to validate the final list.

The list will be validated if it gets at least 80% of yes votes. Note that votes (who voted what) are public to help identify any abuses.

Do you approve @Lostmonkey @LarsBG and @peterleth to be category moderators for the “Denmark” category?
  • Yes I approve
  • No, I don’t approve (please comment below)

0 voters

Thanks!

3 Likes

A support for this proposal :gift:: Thank to @Lostmonkey & moderators for the initiative.

1 Like

The #communities:dk category is now created and the approved moderators have been added to the group.

Please make sure you request an update to the OSM Community Index to include this new channel for your community and remove any former/inactive one.

Also, please make sure you edit the “About community category” topic to include a link to OSM Etiquette in your language, you can provide a translation if needed on the wiki.

Thanks!

2 Likes