Denmark subcategory

I support the new community.

2 Likes

“Velkommen til den danske underkategori. Her diskuteres emner specifikt relateret til OpenStreetMap-kortlægning i Danmark. (Posting in English, Swedish or Norwegian is OK too)”

OK?

4 Likes

This looks great as an introduction text for the upcomming OSM DK community.

2 Likes

Excellent initiative. I wholeheartedly support this.

2 Likes

Hello again everyone,

Five days have passed for the community discussion so now a voting poll is opened for another five days to validate the final list.

The list will be validated if it gets at least 80% of yes votes. Note that votes (who voted what) are public to help identify any abuses.

Do you approve @Lostmonkey @LarsBG and @peterleth to be category moderators for the “Denmark” category?
  • Yes I approve
  • No, I don’t approve (please comment below)

0 voters

Thanks!

3 Likes

A support for this proposal :gift:: Thank to @Lostmonkey & moderators for the initiative.

1 Like

The #communities:dk category is now created and the approved moderators have been added to the group.

Please make sure you request an update to the OSM Community Index to include this new channel for your community and remove any former/inactive one.

Also, please make sure you edit the “About community category” topic to include a link to OSM Etiquette in your language, you can provide a translation if needed on the wiki.

Thanks!

2 Likes