Why is my Browser Editor not loading?

Hi OpenStreetMap Community!

I’ve been recently doing a bit of mapping on mobile and decided to move to tracing 3D buildings on the Online Browser Editor.

The first page of OSM (the one made for viewing purposes) seems to be working perfectly but, whenever I zoom in to activate the Edit button and I click it, the second page is blank!

At first, I thought it may have something to do with my security and privacy addons (I am using Brave btw) so I turned all of them off but the page is still pure white, almost like it’s loading or something.

Do you guys know what may be happening? Please let me know so I can start mapping :smiley:

Hi @MK2705!

Apparently, out of nowhere, it started to work.
It must have been something related to the servers or my account because I haven’t changed a single bit regarding my computer settings or whatever.

Thanks for replying tho! I didn’t feel so alone with this short-lasting problem at least hehe. I hope it got fixed on your side too.

I will start good old mapping now :cowboy_hat_face:

Yea, the /changesets?user=id endpoint was unresponsive, which stalled the editor UI (I don’t know why)

Hi,
same here!
When I go to Edit, the screen stays white, I have already tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox on different Windows PCs.
Strangely enough, it works fine with Safari on MacOS, but not with Chrome on MacOS.