Why can't I edit my map?

I have created a map, but suddently I can’t edit it. I have the edit link, but the edit button is gone. I have also checked my browser history to be sure, that it is the correct link im using and it is.

Here is the link to the map: Turrytters kort over ridestier - uMap

Can someone help?

When you go to https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/ and log in, there is a link “My Dashboard (username)” at the top. It lists all maps you created and from there you should be able to edit it again.

You can use the https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/ and log into it. You will find your edits in your dashboard I guess. Click there, you will be able to edit your maps.
Best wishes.

Thank you for your repies. I can see that I lost access to the map when open street map was updated a few weeks ago. I hope that they will fix the bug, so I can get the access back.

If you created the map without being logged in then there will be two links. The edit link and the link that you can share with people without them being able to edit.

It looks like the link you shared is the latter, you will need to find the (longer) edit link used when you were first making it.

It is the edit link that I shared. It’s copied from my bookmark and is the same as in my browser history. The problem is that the link has been changed. It happed when the site was updated a few weeks ago.

If you’re having trouble editing a map, the permissions or settings may be the issue. Firstly, make sure that the map settings allow anyone with the link to edit it. Sometimes, maps can be set to view-only, which can prevent editing.

Additionally, browser extensions or settings may sometimes interfere with the functionality of certain websites. You can try accessing the map on a different browser to see if the edit button appears.

If you’ve already checked the settings and tried different browsers but still can’t edit the map, consider reaching out to the support team or community forum associated with the mapping platform you’re using. They may be able to provide you with specific troubleshooting steps or insights into the issue.