Where can i report vandalism?


I’ve searched through google and this forum but didnt find where can i report a local user who is doing bad editions intentionally. Months ago i undid his editions and today i realized he changed them again.

Can you help me someway?


Your first step should be to contact the other mapper via changeset comments or mail. If that doesn’t work, see