● Auto download
● Added function to add node at current GPS position (visible in the long press menu).
● Fast address tags adding with prototype house number prediction
● Split action bar on newer phones and more top bar buttons on tablets
● Import and upload of GPS tracks
● On device help.
● Basic conflict resolution
● Substantially better icons for on map display
● Standard JOSM preset extended to include further object categories
● Remove unnecessary and unneeded tags automatically
● JOSM compatible OSM file reading and saving ( for now requires a file explorer or similar to select files for reading)
● Refactored relation code should reduce memory footprint and improve performance
● Support for external sources of GPS information (for example RTKLIB)
and naturally lots of bug fixes and stability improvements.
Note: some will know that I originally intended to include an opening hours editor in this release and have in fact done a major part of the work to make it a reality. Unluckily the opening hours specification makes a can of worms look like an orderly marching brigade in comparision and including a finished implementation would have meant delaying this update with lots of improvements for at least a further month.