Строительство железной дороги Акимова — Роств-на-Дону

Недавно в СМИ появилась информация о начале строительства железной дороги Акимовка — Ростов-на-Дону, которая призвана обеспечить более короткое сухопутное сообщение с Крымом через новые территории России. Пока не удалось найти детальные схемы будущей дороги, но если таковые появятся, хотелось бы спросить, можно ли по ходу строительства наносить уже готовые участки на карту или стоит подождать окончания СВО? Например, в Мариуполе на карте до сих пор нет микрорайона Невский, построенного ещё в прошлом году, однако разрушенные мосты, высохшее водохранилище и заброшенные участки железных дорог обозначаются соответствующим образом. Также предлагаю создать отдельную ветку для обсуждения новых территорий, так как изменений на местности, скорее всего, будет много и одной новой железной дорогой дело не ограничится. Что касается изменения границы России, вряд ли подобное изменение будет принято представителями сообщества OSM в других странах, особенно на Украине, там его точно не признают. DWG тоже просит не менять границы. Поэтому речь сейчас идёт ТОЛЬКО об изменениях на местности без учёта новых границ

1 Like

Мне кажется это должно обсуждаться в сообществе OSM Украины, а не тут.

OSM базируется на принципе ToG - Trust-on-Ground.
и старается не влезать в область политическо-национально-религозно-фмлософско-прочих срачей, коих везде хоть ж жуй :frowning:
если что-то уже есть в реальности - надо отрисовывать в осм.
наличие name:ru name:uk оставим на вкус мапера.
все остальное интернационально, универсально, удобно всем, и как следствие - правильно и необходимо.

Согласен, принцип Truth on the Ground: если есть на местности, то никаких проблем с отрисовкой не вижу. Если есть лицензионно чистый источник, то рисуйте спокойно.

They are not talking about “reality”. They want to “copy some schemas”.

Вы читать не умеете?

I doubt the possibility of dialogue with a person whose level of intellectual development does not allow him to understand that the interlocutor can read.

I suppose, @Дымков_Артём_Денисович should be more explicit if they want to copy data from custom sources or to put existing objects on the map.

if you deliberately intrude into a foreign-language forum and take offense that you are not translated… I’ll translate

I have not yet been able to find detailed diagrams of the future road, but if any are available, I would like to ask if it is possible to map the completed sections as construction progresses

What is it about that expression that you don’t like??

It is quite likely that he lives near the construction site. and has plenty of opportunities to follow the gradual construction of the object with his own eyes or, for example, articles in newspapers, pictures in social networks, etc.
It’s a great source of data, isn’t it???

I have no problem with translation, took no offence (this is my sincere opinion about the intellectual level of the person who thinks I can’t read) and didn’t say a word about the language. What is the problem participating in the forum activity using the language commonly used for communication? Maybe the Russian-language part of the forum is a place for the chosen one? It’s pretty funny to see casual russian chauvinistic statement about intruding into a Russian-language forum among community of the OpenStreetMap Foundation, registered in England.

It seems, that the part of the sentence is omitted

I have not yet been able to find detailed diagrams of the future road, but if any are available, I would like to ask if it is possible to map the completed sections based on found detailed diagrams as construction progresses.

It is quite UNLIKELY that he lives near the construction site, that is hundreds of kilometers long. I’d say it’s impossible. It’s a railroad.

IMO, as for war zones and disputed territories it’s a horrible source of data.

The dialogue has clearly gone the wrong way, I will temporarily close the topic. From myself, I want to say that for me the new regions are no different from other regions of Russia.