TomTom MapRoulette Challenge: Fix Incorrect Highway Junctions

Greetings!!

Hello to the OSM Thailand community! I trust you had a fabulous New Year surrounded by friends and family.
As you now know me as Miss Kiran from TomTom India. I am here with the intention to improve the OSM Map of one of the most captivating countries in Asia, Thailand!
As the new year starts, I’ve got something cool to share with all those interested in mapping and making OSM even better. Imagine the satisfaction of fixing Incorrect Highway Junctions on the map! We’ve got a MapRoulette challenge on our hands. Challenge name: Thailand - Fix Incorrect Highway Junctions
Link: MapRoulette seen the incredible work some of you have been doing on the MapRoulette challenges - your dedication is truly inspiring. Let’s keep that momentum going and tackle these important map improvements together. Your knowledge and spatial analysis skills will be invaluable in addressing these overlaps.
You can also find more information on the Thailand GitHub page at Thailand | Data Improvements · Issue #144 · tomtom-international/open-data · GitHub
And most importantly, if you have any thoughts or want to chat about the challenge, feel free to reach out. Let’s team up and make our OSM map even better!

Thanks for being part of this awesome opportunity.

Warm regards,

Kiran/Supannachat

สวัสดีทุกคนค่ะ

ดิฉันหวังว่าปีใหม่ที่ผ่านมานี้ ทุกคนมีช่วงเวลาที่สุดพิเศษกับครอบครัวและเพื่อนๆนะคะ

ดิฉัน คิราน จาก TomTom ประเทศอินเดีย วันนี้ตั้งใจจะมาช่วยพัฒนา OSM Map ของประเทศไทยค่ะ ปีใหม่นี้เลยมีโปรเจคใหม่ที่น่าสนใจมาแชร์ให้ทุกคนที่ชอบแก้ Error ใน map ค่ะ เป็นการแก้ Error ตาม Highway Junction ใน MapRoulette อันนี้ค่ะ Thailand - Fix Incorrect Highway Junctions

ที่ผ่านมาเราเห็นความตั้งใจของพวกคุณที่เข้าไป edit งานในโปรเจคของเรานะคะ ความรู้และทักษะในเชิงพื้นที่ที่พวกคุณมีไม่สามารถประเมินค่าได้ ดิฉันอยากให้ทุกคนรักษาแรงผลักดันนี้ไว้ พวกคุณคือแรงบัลดาลใจของเราค่ะ

สามารถดูข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมของ Thailand GitHub ได้ที่ Thailand | Data Improvements · Issue #144 · tomtom-international/open-data · GitHub นะคะ

และที่สำคัญที่สุด หากคุณมีความคิดเห็นหรือต้องการพูดคุยเกี่ยวกับโปรเจคนี้ โปรดติดต่อเราได้เลย มาร่วมมือกันและทำให้แผนที่ OSM ของเราดียิ่งขึ้นค่ะ

ดิฉันขอขอบคุณที่ร่วมกันเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของการทำงานนี้นะคะ

ของแสดงความนับถือ

คิราน/สุพรรณ์ฉัตร

1 Like