TomTom activities: summer-y and thank you

Hi everyone,

September is here, so my team at TomTom is looking back on the past summer months. I would like to thank all of you who contributed to our MapRoulette projects in June, July and August. Here’s an overview of what happened:

All tasks in our challenge for adding water features were solved. The challenge is now 100% complete.

39 tasks were solved in our challenge for connecting isolated highways. The challenge is now 95% complete.

112 more tasks were solved in our ongoing challenge for adding highways. The challenge is currently 91% complete.

43 tasks were solved in our challenge for fixing building and highway intersections. The challenge is currently 9% complete.

I’m glad to see that these challenges were/are helpful, since the majority of tasks did actually represent an issue and resulted in a fix being made. We really appreciate your help in making these improvements to the map!

If you feel like resolving any of the remaining tasks, you’re very welcome to of course :blush:. And don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Marjan

2 Likes

After I posted this message on Friday, all the remaining tasks in the challenges “Connect Isolated Highways” and “Add Highways” were solved, so these are now completed as well. Thank you for this!

Note that we are planning to add new tasks to our challenge for adding highways, so those of you who liked it have something to keep an eye out for.

Thanks again and have a great week!
Marjan