Ticket#2023011510000024

Siguiendo lo escrito por @woodpeck en Rutas de MetroBus en Panama, haciendo referencia también a How many standards does the DWG use, les repito los enlaces a la documentación cartográfica utilizada como fuente por el mapero en cuestión (son textos de hace casi 4 años):

a esto le contestó el mapero colombiano @Humberto_Yances:

Creo que el #dwg haría bien en revisar con más atención los ticket relativos a @Alvarado2510, empezando por explicarle que el DWG no soy yo, como parece considerar:

antes que cualquiera diga que esto es “edit shaming”, por favor, entiendan que la critica es dirigida al DWG, gracias.

cordialmente y feliz mapeo libre!

Continuing the discussion from How many standards does the DWG use?:

Hi @woodpeck, have you heard anything from @Alvarado2510 since? The copied stuff is still there. If you think so, I could consider myself entitled to revert all contributions that seem suspicious to me. It would be quite a bit, in Panamá, I don’t think if the rest of the community would feel comfortable with that.

Speaking of copied from other incompatible sources, there’s also all those natural=peak nodes with a name, in particular those at version:1. Most were added by @ArielRod. He admitted he copied from Google Earth, the DWG reverted a couple of his several hundreds contributions, but in general, the DWG asked, @ArielRod did not answer, and that was it.