State of the Map Europe 2023 - Belgium

Good morning Community!

As you already know, from 10 to 12 of November in Antwerpen (Belgium) there will be “State of the Map Europe 2023” event and TomTom has supported this conference from the beginning as a production partner in collaboration with OpenStreetMap Belgium.

State of the Map EU 2023

Have you thought to participate to this event? If yes, we can finally have time to meet together in person… please let us know.

Enjoy the event!

Dario

Καλημέρα Κοινότητα!

Όπως ήδη γνωρίζετε, από τις 10 έως τις 12 Νοεμβρίου στην Αμβέρσα (Βέλγιο) θα πραγματοποιηθεί εκδήλωση «State of the Map Europe 2023» και η TomTom έχει υποστηρίξει από την αρχή αυτό το συνέδριο ως συνεργάτης παραγωγής σε συνεργασία με το OpenStreetMap Belgium.

State of the Map EU 2023

Έχετε σκεφτεί να συμμετάσχετε σε αυτή την εκδήλωση; Εάν ναι, μπορούμε επιτέλους να έχουμε χρόνο να συναντηθούμε προσωπικά… παρακαλούμε ενημερώστε μας.

Απολαύστε την εκδήλωση!

Dario

1 Like

Hi All,
no one has replied… so can I assume none of you will participate?
If yes, It’s a pity, because I really have the pleasure to finally meet you and talk about your idea or needs to support you in Greece Map activity.

I think that talk together is the best way to find new opportunities to collaborate

Please let me know
Chiara

Hi Chiara,

speaking for myself, I would love to attend, I have the time, but I can’t for personal reasons.
Although, based on Element (usual chatting place for Greek community), there may be someone who will attend, not fully certain yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer jimkats!

@DarioS_TT @changio I was mapping in Greece for several years but I don’t live there anymore. I’m already near Antwerp and so I’m considering joining. It’s gonna be more concrete next week.

2 Likes