State of the Map Asia 2024 Call for Review Committee Members

Hello community, we are looking for reviewers who can help us evaluate the SotM Asia 2024 Call for Venue bids!

Currently, we have reviewers from:

• India - Ark
  • Bangladesh - Ribin + Sawan
  • Japan - Taichi
  • Nepal - Gaurav
  • Sri Lanka - Anuradha
  • Taiwan - Dennis
  • Philippines - Jikka

Eligibility: Only people from Asia and/or who is part of an OSM community in Asia is eligible to join the SotM Asia 2023 Review Committee.

Important note : Please consult / discuss with your local community first and get consensus on who will represent your community in the review committee.

How to join? Please comment on this thread to nominate 1–2 representatives from your community by 16 May 2024. Please also take note of the gender balance in your nominees.

Please indicate:

• Country / community you are representing
  • names of the 1-2 representative (with links to their OSM profile / OSM Wiki)

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Iyan @irvanaulia11 @unen @LuxuryCoop can you let me know if you are happy to join the review committee again? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we self-nominate?
If so, I would be interested from Nepal ( representing OSM Nepal Community).

1 Like

Hi Aqsa Qalb over here from Pakistan, can I nominate my self for the reviewer??

Hi Sushma, Thank you for your interest, you are confirmed from Nepal!

1 Like

Please consult / discuss with your local community first and get consensus on who will represent your community in the review committee.

Thank you for the information. Its my pleasure to join the committee.

1 Like

I"I nominate Anjar as the project manager and Fatisya as the project officer at the Perkumpulan OpenStreetMap Indonesia.