Hello, I’m using JOSM to remap several buildings.
Often the building present has several ones inside it and thus I have to split it in several different ones.
I have found the best way to perform this to be the following:
- Use the improve accuracy tool to match the outer shape of all connected buildings
- Draw a way where there is the separation between two buildings
- Select the way and use split adjacent ways tool to split the building in two
- Select one of the two ways and the one I drew and combine them
- Select the other way and close it by adding the last piece
- Use the improve accuracy tool to correct the geometry of the interface between the two buildings
I’d like to have the following: Select a way and a closed way; press a shortcut and the closed way gets split into two separate closed ways.
Do you know if this is possible?