SAVE THE DATE: Local Chapters and Communities Congress 2024 (LCCC 2024) happening in 2 March

Dear community,

We are happy to invite you to this year’s Local Chapters and Communities Congress - a virtual gathering of OpenStreetMap leaders and members, organized by LCCWG, on March 2, 2024, Saturday!

Let’s get together and see what kinds of organizational efforts we can share together to support and grow our mapping communities!

Register now!

Help us spread the word!

Here’s a comms/social media pack you can use to help us promote the event! Promoting LCC Congress 2024 - HackMD

4 Likes

Unfortunately i cannot attend due to it held in zoom. I hope next conference is held in the OSMF-set up BigBlueButton Server. BigBlueButton - OpenStreetMap Wiki

On Local Chapters Congress 2024 its mentioned its held on zoom due to people dialing in with phone, if i read that correctly. Did 2022 people use that option?

If thats the case, it might be worth thinking about adding the possibility to BBB instead of using zoom for the next congress :slight_smile: Add a phone number to the conference bridge

Despite my critizism, thanks for organizing the congress and planning everything around, thanks for the work you put into this!

2 Likes