To support and motivate our “Wochenaufgaben” in Germany, i have build a small counting webapp, to aggregate number of the collected tags. See for example (http://thefive.sabic.uberspace.de/table/IceCream.html) for counting amentity=ice_cream and amenity=cafe&cuisine=ice_cream.
But thats only the background for my question.
In Italy I use the ref:ISTAT Values to determine the overpass areas to count.
and for me it looks like that the ref:ISTAT of Valle d’Aosta is not correct.
This are all relation starting with ref:ISTAT 007: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/bxw
and this the one for ref:ISTAT 020 http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/bxx.
It looks like that Valle d’Aosta/Vallée d’Aoste just has to be changed to ref:ISTAT 007.
As i am not confirmed with Italian reference ISTAT numbers, could you please check this, and correct if necessary.
Thanks for help.
P.S. i just checked all 3 digit ref:ISTAT based on this XLS file i have found: