I recently uploaded several changesets with JOSM. My intention was to tag the Belgium free flow toll system in Wallonia and Flanders.
As background info: the toll in Belgium is tracked with a GPS-Onboard unit. The cost is calculated by km driven on a toll-road. Additional information can be found at www.viapass.be.
OSM tag standard for hgv can be found here https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:toll. This is a lived standard. Countries with a more complex system have a different setup e.g. Germany (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:toll).
My approach was following:
- Download all objects which are connected to a tolled road. (E.g. “ref”=“N80”)
- Check manually whether downloaded roads are really tolled. If not cleanse (Ctrl+Shift+P) road part.
- Select all ways! downloaded.
- Change “toll:hgv” to “yes” for all selected ways.
- Doublecheck tolled roads.
- Upload via JOSM.
The problem is now as following:
I realised that JOSM did not upload all changes in my original changeset I changes in JOSM. Meaning that there are parts of ways tagged as toll:hgv=yes in JOSM but not in OSM - like a cheesecake. (E.g. https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/zAL )
Uploading several times did not fix the issue. My changesets:
- Toll for HGV in Wallonia (rest) / Geschlossen vor ein Tag · #59808603
- Toll for HGV in Wallonia (rest) / Geschlossen vor 2 Tage · #59807357
- Toll for HGV in Wallonia (rest) / Geschlossen vor 2 Tage · #59802554
- Toll for HGV in Flanders (partly also Wallonia) / Geschlossen vor 3 Tage · #59776372
Need your support to fix that issue!