OSM-Server: Please help (Munin-Tirex-Plugins and Diffs-Import)

Hello,

I’m quite new to the OSM-Stuff, but I managed to set up an OSM-Server with Tirex, Mapnik and Apache2 with mod_tile with the help of some excellent howtos and tutorials. I am using munin to monitor the server.

I still have two questions remaining to which I simply cannot find any answers. Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction.

1) Is it possible to change from minute-replicate to hour-replicate to update the database more quickly?
All is working well, although I choose the minute-replicate to update my database (planet import). As my database is about 8 hours behind the current osm-database, I was wondering, if I could use the hourly or even daily update to get to the current status more quickly. I am using the .load-next script (with osm2pgsql) to update the database.

2) Munin and Tirex
I installed Munin with all tirex plugins, but it seems, that most of the tirex plugins have problems on my system.
Only one of the plugins (tirex-status-active-requests) is working, the rest report errors.

Example with tirex-tiledir-diskusage:

root@myhost:/etc/munin/plugins# munin-run tirex-tiledir-diskusage
Search pattern not terminated at /usr/share/perl5/Tirex/Munin/Tiledir/Diskusage.pm line 68.
Compilation failed in require at /etc/munin/plugins/tirex-tiledir-diskusage line 13.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /etc/munin/plugins/tirex-tiledir-diskusage line 13.

Example with tirex-status-render-time:

root@myhost:/etc/munin/plugins# munin-run tirex-status-render-time
Missing right curly or square bracket at /usr/share/perl5/Tirex/Munin/Status/RenderTime.pm line 102, at end of line
syntax error at /usr/share/perl5/Tirex/Munin/Status/RenderTime.pm line 102, at EOF
Compilation failed in require at /etc/munin/plugins/tirex-status-render-time line 13.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /etc/munin/plugins/tirex-status-render-time line 13.

Has anyone got an idea, what the problem could be?
Thank you very much in advance for any hints. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Maroder