OSM Community Editing at Thammasat University Rangsit Campus

Hello Thai OpenStreetMap (OSM) community and contributors,

I trust that everyone is in good health. We have some exciting news to share with you: TomTom is gearing up to host an event at Thammasat University Rangsit Campus on Sept 18th 2023. Our primary goal is to introduce OpenStreetMap improvement projects, as well as shed light on the collaborative efforts between TomTom, The Thai community and geography students. Moreover, we are planning an interactive and engaging map editing session, with a strong focus on resolving outstanding MapRoulette projects. Throughout the event, we will also offer valuable guidance on the essential quality standards that should be upheld when editing.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

สวัสดีค่ะ

ทางบริษัท TomTom จะจัดอิเว้นท์ที่มหาวิทยาลัยธรรมศาสตร์รังสิตในวันที่ 18 กันยายน นี้นะคะ หลักๆจะแนะนำ OSM ให้นักศึกษารู้จัก สอนวิธีการใช้งานเครื่องมือ iD เบื้องต้น Wiki Document ที่จำเป็นต้องอ้างอิง วิธีแก้ error ต่างๆ จากนั้นจะให้นักศึกษาร่วมกันทำ MapRoulette project ของไทย มีรางวัลเล็กๆน้อยๆให้น้องๆค่ะ

หากท่านใคมีคำถาม ข้อเสนอแนะ ความคิดเห็นเพิ่มเติม หรือสนใจเข้าร่วมกิจกรรมด้วย สามารถติดต่อกลับได้ที่ใต้โพสนี้เลยนะคะ

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ

Warm regards,

Salim & Supannachat

5 Likes

I hope you even find anything that I didn’t map yet, maybe check what pops up in StreetComplete :wink:

AIT and the dormitories etc. too?

Definitely, we will do.