Order local communitites categories

Is it possible to put some order in the local categories? I think that at least ordering them in alphabetical order should be done. It would also be good if they were ordered in 3 columns instead of whatever this is.

Alternatively, separation by continents and alphabetical order could also work.

10 Likes

I asked the same a while back.

An alternative would be to have them sortable by each user, so I would have Oceania first, while you have Bulgaria & so on?

For that I use the sidebar where I’ve pinned the Bulgarian category. The problem is when I try to look for a specific community.

1 Like

I’m wondering if assigning more sensible colors would also help. For example, orange for the Netherlands.

2 Likes

The problem is that you have to look left and right constantly since everything but the first community in each row starts at different position.

1 Like

It’s almost as if sorted by ‘who came first’ chronological order. Surely many have wondered about that when looking for a specific community link.

(And I wish I could tick mark the communities who’s conversations I would like/can/wish to follow).

1 Like

FYI, we’ve manually ordered them by their English names in alphabetical order a while ago.

3 Likes