New Zealand - Fix Building & Highway intersections

Dear New Zealand OSM community,

I hope this message finds you well. Salim here from TomTom, reaching out to share an exciting new MapRoulette challenge with you. In this challenge, we are focusing on fixing building and highway intersections across the entire country. There are a total of 429 tasks that need attention.

The task leads have been identified through a thorough spatial analysis comparison of highways and buildings available in the OSM data. Our goal is to Identify and fix, if needed, cases where a way with tag highway=* intersects with a building.

To assist you in solving these tasks, please feel free to refer to the MapRoulette challenge description and the New Zealand GitHub page for additional information.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly. You can reply to this email/post or leave a comment on the GitHub page, and I will promptly get back to you.

Wishing you a fantastic week ahead, and I hope you enjoy editing whenever you can!

Warm regards,

Salim A. Baidoun / Community & Partnerships - Global / Community Engagement

Greetings, New Zealand Community,

In accordance with the advice of the OSM members, TomTom has decided to withdraw the current version of the challenge. We will be reissuing it once we have completed the process of re-validation.

We sincerely appreciate your valuable input and commend your extensive local knowledge.

Best regards,
Salim

Greetings, OSM New Zealand community,

We greatly value your input regarding this specific challenge, and our technical team has taken it seriously. They have conducted a thorough validation and cleanup process, aiming to improve the situation this time; thus I reopened the challenge for your kind review and resolution when possible.

New Zealand - Fix Building & Highway intersections