Missing data in max zoom out

Hi

I have a question. Why is data coming here www.famgrau.dk/arbejde/data.bmp but not herewww.famgrau.dk/arbejde/ingendata.bmp?

If you zoom in, all data is there.

I have loaded Denmark with this command

Osm2pgsql -d gis --create --slim -G --hstore --tag-transform-script ~ / src / openstreetmap-carto / openstreetmap-carto.lua -C 2500 --number-processes 7 -S ~ / src / Openstreetmap-carto / openstreetmap-carto.style ~ / data / denmark-latest.osm.pbf

And all other countries around the Baltic Sea

with this

Osm2pgsql -d gis --append --slim -G --hstore --tag-transform-script ~ / src / openstreetmap-carto / openstreetmap-carto.lua -C 2500 --number-processes 7 -S ~ / src / Openstreetmap-carto / openstreetmap-carto.style ~ / data / estonia-latest.osm.pbf

All osm.pbf files are downloaded from download.geofabrik.de the same day

The server is set up for this website

https://switch2osm.org/manually-building-a-tile-server-16-04-2-lts/

any idea why it does not work?

Perhaps you rendered some tiles when you just had Denmark and Sweden loaded? Try dirtying a tile over Finland or Estonia at the zoom level of http://www.famgrau.dk/arbejde/ingendata.bmp and see what happens - you should see the tile start and finish rendering in syslog, and when you refresh the tile in the browser you should see the new tile, with data.

When I start render using this command it stop her

render_list -m default -a -z 0 -Z 20
debug: init_storage_backend: initialising file storage backend at: /var/lib/mod_tile
Rendering client
Starting 1 rendering threads
Rendering all tiles from zoom 0 to zoom 20
Rendering all tiles for zoom 0 from (0, 0) to (0, 0)
Rendering all tiles for zoom 1 from (0, 0) to (1, 1)
Rendering all tiles for zoom 2 from (0, 0) to (3, 3)
Rendering all tiles for zoom 3 from (0, 0) to (7, 7)
Rendering all tiles for zoom 4 from (0, 0) to (15, 15)
Rendering all tiles for zoom 5 from (0, 0) to (31, 31)
Rendering all tiles for zoom 6 from (0, 0) to (63, 63)

Is there anything wrong with my command?

I’ve figured out if i delete folder ajt under / var / lib / mod_tile / and restart my server again then it works