Maybe copyright violation: Does anyone recognise this map? (RENFE.)

Dear OSM people,

I have found that RENFE, the big spanish passenger railway company, uses maps which look to me like an OSM rendering I have already seen without attributing it.

They use it in trains to show the actual position and I have also seen it at least at one station.

If it really is an OSM based map, I think this is a copyright violation, since it is used throughout the long distance trains, and RENFE is a big economic player.

Can anyone here recognise if this is an OSM based map (and if so, which rendering)?

Photograph of an in-train screen showing such a map is below.

Regards!

Some of the place names lead me to think this might not be OSM-based, or at least not the settlement names (although I suppose those might come from wikidata or some other source combined with OSM):

“El Secadero” on this map is named only “Secadero” in OSM
“Pelayo” is the reverse situation, named “El Pelayo” in OSM
“El Torno” is only landuse=residential in OSM with no place=tag, it seems unusual for an OSM-based map to display the name at this scale, but I suppose it is possible.

It’s pretty common for peple to use OSM data for maps but use their own places data - the DWG regularly gets complaints about maps from Facebook and Windy.com, and those errors are usually NOT about OSM data, but about the data that these sites have overlaid over it.