Mapping USA virtual conference - January 19-20th

Join OpenStreetMap US for Mapping USA on January 19 & 20th, 2024 for a free virtual conference featuring two days of talks, workshops, networking, and all things OpenStreetMap. Attend from anywhere!

Register: Mapping USA 2024 | OpenStreetMap US

4 Likes

Some of talks that I’m interested in I won’t be able to attend “live”; will these be recorded and available afterward?

1 Like

They will be. It’ll take at least a few days to edit and post, but they’ll be available on the osmus website. Thanks!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for putting this together! I had to come and go as my schedule allowed, but it was great to hear the parts I could, and I’m looking forward to seeing some of the videos of things I missed.

I had thought that one of the items on the agenda was a walkthrough of how to set up an Americana instance, but I don’t see it on the event agenda anymore. Was I imagining things, or did it get canceled, or am I just mixing up different pieces of talks in my head?

Unfortunately, the presenter had to cancel at the last minute due to unforeseen scheduling issues. Sorry for the inconvenience! The Americana team would be happy to guide you through the process of setting up a development environment. Please reach out by starting a GitHub discussion or posting in the #americana-map-style channel in Slack.

1 Like