Mapping party in Halle with OnWheels

Hi,
This Saturday and Sunday, we (two Halle residents and myself) will be organising a mapathon to map the accessibility of shops and horeca for people with a disability in Halle. The project is supported by the city government. We will be testing the new On Wheels app - some of you already noticed some tests of this app over the past few months.

This is not a one shot, we have a few years to finalise our project. I will be reviewing all the changes that happen in the course of this project. So if you see any weird things happening in the data, please contact me. You can of course contact the mappers themselves (they will be using an individual account), but they are not likely to really understand OSM.

Curious to see how it works!
I MIGHT join, but can’t guarantee anything. (in most likely I won’t be able to join)

Well… the app works not great. Midgard is working on a script to keep the new info, but not the damage done to the existing data. We’ve already passed on quite a bit of feedback to the devs.

Midgard kindly scripted a solution to fix most things in Halle: Changeset: 142014218 | OpenStreetMap
I’ll be fixing the rest (see the changeset comments) in the following days.