Mapping Missing Buildings in Busan

Greetings to Korea’s OSM Enthusiasts,

I am Kiran from TomTom India. I would like to initiate the conversation with you all by firstly expressing my gratitude to Syed, Seunghee, and Dreamy for their collaborative efforts in 2023, which have contributed significantly to the positive changes in the OSM map of Korea. I am committed to contributing equally and working closely with all of you this year.

Given the 2024 World Team Table Tennis Championship and the influx of visitors to the country, it is essential to ensure that major cities are well-mapped in OSM for the upcoming national events.

I invite your participation in the “South Korea - Mapping Missing Buildings in Busan” project.

Project Link: OSMUS Tasking Manager

Your input, local knowledge, and adherence to the provided instructions are invaluable.

Your feedback on this challenge or any other topics is always welcome. For further details about our data improvement activities in South Korea, please refer to our GitHub repository. (South Korea | Data Improvements · Issue #180 · tomtom-international/open-data · GitHub)

We are pleased to make a tiny contribution from TomTom.

Thank you for your attention and collaboration.

Warm Regards,
Kiran :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Translated message-

한국의 OSM 매니아 여러분, 안녕하세요.

저는 TomTom India의 Kiran입니다. 먼저 2023년 한 해 동안 한국 OSM 지도의 긍정적인 변화에 크게 기여한 Syed, 승희, Dreamy에게 감사의 말씀을 전하며 여러분과의 대화를 시작하고 싶습니다. 저는 올해도 여러분 모두와 동등하게 기여하고 긴밀히 협력하기 위해 최선을 다하고 있습니다.

2024년 세계탁구선수권대회와 국내 방문객의 유입을 고려하면 다가오는 국가 행사를 위해 OSM에 주요 도시가 잘 배치되어 있는지 확인하는 것이 중요합니다.
“대한민국 - 부산 실종 건물 지도 작성” 프로젝트에 여러분의 참여를 초대합니다.
프로젝트 링크: OSMUS Tasking Manager
귀하의 의견, 현지 지식, 제공된 지침 준수는 매우 중요합니다.

이 챌린지나 다른 주제에 대한 귀하의 의견은 언제나 환영입니다. 한국 내 데이터 개선 활동에 대한 자세한 내용은 GitHub 저장소를 참조하세요. (South Korea | Data Improvements · Issue #180 · tomtom-international/open-data · GitHub)

TomTom이 작은 기여를 하게 되어 기쁘게 생각합니다.
여러분의 관심과 협력에 감사드립니다.

따뜻한 감사,
키란

Note: I have utilized online translators to convert my message into Korean. If any words or sentences are not accurately translated, I apologize in advance.
Thank you for your understanding and empathy.