Issue with working on travelling sales man problem routing

Hi,

I am actually new to open street maps. what I am trying to is route over my customized osm file which I created from the shape file(through merkaator tool , a third party tool to convert shape file to osm file) which I already had with me.I am actually not able to load my custom osm file from the travelling sales man application (which I choose as my baseline to work with to develop my custom routing engine). I am getting some kinda weird errors while I am trying to load the osm file in the TSP application.

Can anyone please help or suggest me on how to resolve my issue with TSP application?

The errors I am getting is here:

{Cannot get node by ID

due to:
a OsmosisRuntimeException “Unable to establish a database connection to ‘jdbc:h2:C:\Users\pavan.openstreetmap\map\LOD0’.”
in:
H2DataSet:getNodeByID()

org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: Unable to establish a database connection to ‘jdbc:h2:C:\Users\pavan.openstreetmap\map\LOD0’.
at org.openstreetmap.osm.data.h2.H2DataSet.getConnection(H2DataSet.java:819)
at org.openstreetmap.osm.data.h2.H2DataSet.getNodeByID(H2DataSet.java:1249)
at org.openstreetmap.osm.data.LODDataSet.getNodeByID(LODDataSet.java:1252)
at org.openstreetmap.travelingsalesman.Main.forceDatabaseOpen(Main.java:413)
at org.openstreetmap.travelingsalesman.Main.main(Main.java:167)
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Error opening database: “Lock file recently modified” [8000-126]
at org.h2.message.Message.getSQLException(Message.java:110)
at org.h2.store.FileLock.getExceptionFatal(FileLock.java:470)
at org.h2.store.FileLock.waitUntilOld(FileLock.java:290)
at org.h2.store.FileLock.lockFile(FileLock.java:325)
at org.h2.store.FileLock.lock(FileLock.java:131)
at org.h2.engine.Database.open(Database.java:606)
at org.h2.engine…}

{Error starting internal GPSD-server

due to:
a BindException “Address already in use: bind”
in:
MiniGPSD:startListening()

java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.openstreetmap.travelingsalesman.gps.gpsdemulation.MiniGPSD.initSelector(MiniGPSD.java:168)
at org.openstreetmap.travelingsalesman.gps.gpsdemulation.MiniGPSD.startListening(MiniGPSD.java:137)
at org.openstreetmap.travelingsalesman.gps.gpsdemulation.MiniGPSD.(MiniGPSD.java:120)
at org.openstreetmap.travelingsalesman.gui.MainFrame.(MainFrame.java:213)
at org.openstreetmap.travelingsalesman.Main.main(Main.java:168) }

or can anyone suggest me some simple and flexible routing application (which is Java based) to work with as a baseline for me?

Thanks in Advance.

:):):):):):slight_smile:

Do you refer to this software? http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Traveling_salesman

If yes, be aware that this software seesm to be no longer developed actively.

And the old source code may suffer from the 64bit problem … see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/64-bit_Identifiers