Our Freemap Slovakia Outdoor map has recently gained improvement of hill-shading and contours (also) of Switzerland. You can see it at https://www.freemap.sk/?map=9/47.353711/14.006195&layers=X
Features of Freemap Slovakia Outdoor map:
- includes outdoor activities like hiking, cycling, skiing, horse riding
- based on OpenStreetMap data
- updated minutely (in the best case, depends on the volume of the changes and requests)
- supports HiDPI displays (4K, retina, …)
- HiDPI export for printing to PDF, SVG, PNG, JPEG
- open source
You can find list of www.freemap.sk features at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Freemap_Slovakia.
Hello this map looks amazing, the hillshading is much better than other OSM-based maps I’ve seen before such as www.opentopomap.org.
There’s an issue, sometimes the locality names shows twice once with an altitude and once without.
Please share here the URL where I can observe this problem.
Here the village of Saint-Saphorin is shown 3 times : https://www.freemap.sk/?map=13/46.455776/6.834698&layers=X
Here the village of Saint-Saphorin is shown 3 times : https://www.freemap.sk/?map=13/46.45577 … 8&layers=X
One name is for the village name but 2 other are for the guideposts. So it is a feature.
Thanks for the information.