how to tag a river crossing pulley

…like this:


widely used in the himalayas instead of bridges. one sits in the little box and pulls oneself over. aerialway=something?

Of the frequently defined types of aerialways it most closely resembles a chairlift, except it has no mechanical power source and doesn’t make a vertical lift. Consider maybe aerialway=manual since it is powered and controlled only by the rider. Also it is a route to cross the river in the class of a ford, ferry, tunnel, or bridge, so could be tagged route=aerialway. The one in the picture appears suitable only for (able-bodied and brave) pedestrians, so be sure to tag horse=no, bicycle=no (or dismount), etc. especially should the ways on either side be usable by other methods of transport.