Georgian cadastre for mapping

There is Georgian cadastre web map service which contains a lot of data layers (roads, street names, house numbers, power lines, etc) and high-resolution satellite imagery layers for areas not represented at Bing, DigitalGlobe, Esri or MapBox, and somewhere more relevant then in these services (and even Google and Yandex).

But I don’t know what legal status of this public data and services. Could we use it for mapping in OSM or can not use?

I would like to receive advice or help in finding out this issue from cartographers who understand Georgian language and legislation or can find out from the Georgian authorities.

P. S. I understand that before clarifying the terms of use, it is impossible to use.

——

Есть публичная кадастровая карта Грузии которая содержит много слоёв данных (дороги, названия улиц, номера домов, ЛЭП и др.) и спутниковые снимки высокого разрешения для территорий, для которых нет снимков в Bing, DigitalGlobe, Esri и MapBox, а кое-где более свежие, чем в этих сервисах (и даже свежее, чем в Гугле и Яндексе).

Но я не знаю какие в Грузии есть ограничения на использование этих данных и снимков. Возможно ли использовать это в OSM или нет?

Я бы хотел посоветоваться или попросить помощи в решении этого вопроса у картографов, который понимают грузинский язык и законы или могут уточнить этот вопрос в каких-то официальных органах грузинского реестра.

P. S. Я понимаю, что пока правила использования не будут выяснены, использовать данные нельзя.

I tried to contact the authorities on another matter and if I get any answer, I will ask for OSM as well. To be honest, I don’t expect a positive answer on this one. As far as I know they cooperated with Google to get more details in their map. But as OSM is showing South Ossetia and Abkhazia as seperate entities and not as part of Georgia, I don’t expect them to support it.

But what is your exact wish. You want to import the data or you want to use it as a background and “redraw” it?

I think OSM users can use it for clarification and verification of data already exist in OSM and manual adding address information and some kinds of borders (landuses, settlements, airports, etc). Big import from this source is not good idea.

Also will be useful satellite imagery reperesented in cadastre service.