Finland - Add Highways (refilling)

Dear OSM Finland,

I am writing today to inform you about a MapRoulette challenge refill for the previously announced “Finland - Add Highways” challenge. This refill includes 282 new tasks that require your kind attention for review and resolution whenever possible.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly or respond to this post/email/message. You can also share your comments on the Finland GitHub or MapRoulette challenge page.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Salim
TomTom

Dear Finland OSM Community,

I hope this message finds you all well and ready for the upcoming weekend. I wanted to reach out and inquire about our latest shared challenge, " Finland - Add Highways" which we sent some time ago. It appears that the community is gradually showing interest in solving it, which is encouraging. I wanted to check if there are any issues or feedback from your side regarding this challenge. We are eager to know if there’s anything we can do better or improve upon if necessary.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Best regards,
Salim

Dear Finland OSM Community,

Today our team refilled 689 tasks after another round of spatial analysis. Hope it will add value to improve the map in Finland

You can find the challenge here : Finland - Add Highways

Have a wonderful week ahead.
Salim

Hi Finland OpenStreetMap community,

I’ve just refilled the Finland - Add Highways: MapRoulette) challenge with 205 new tasks scattered across various locations throughout the country.

These fresh tasks offer a fantastic opportunity to contribute to enhancing the road network representation on the map. Whether you’re a seasoned mapper or just getting started, there’s sure to be a task that catches your interest and lets you make a valuable impact.

I hope these tasks will help the OpenStreetMap road network in Finland to become more comprehensive and accurate.

Happy mapping!

Best regards,

Salim