맵룰렛:도로 연결성 개선 (Challenge to improve road connectivity)

안녕하세요 한국 커뮤니티 여러분,

톰톰의 Syed입니다. 이 메시지를 생성하기 위해 온라인 번역기를 사용했습니다. 따라서 오류가 있다면 용서해 주시기 바랍니다. 마지막에 영어 버전도 있습니다.

여러분과 공유하고 싶은 새로운 맵룰렛 챌린지가 있습니다. 이 챌린지는 한국의 고립된 고속도로를 확인하고 연결하는 데 도움이 될 수 있으며 여기에서 찾을 수 있습니다:

https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/39426

관심이 있으시다면 사용 가능한 자료, 현지 지식 및 MapRoulette에 제공된 지침을 사용하여 이 331개의 과제를 해결할 수 있습니다.

이 챌린지 또는 관심 있는 다른 분야에 대한 소중한 피드백을 공유해 주세요. 또한 이 번역이 이해하기 쉬운지 알려주시겠습니까? 이전 스레드에서 @adreamy 의 말을 인용하려면 언어의 걸림돌에 주눅 들지 마시고 의견을 공유해 주세요.

한국에서의 데이터 개선 활동에 대한 자세한 내용은 GitHub에서 확인할 수 있습니다:

좋은 하루 되시고 행복한 매핑이 되시길 바랍니다.

Hello Korea community,

I am Syed from TomTom.

I have a new MapRoulette challenge that I would like to share with you. This challenge can help you check and connect isolated highways in South Korea, and you can find it here:

https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/39426

If interested, you can work on these 331 tasks using available sources, local knowledge, and the instructions provided in MapRoulette.

Please share your valuable feedback concerning this challenge or any other areas of your interest. Could you also let me know if this translation was comprehensible? To quote @adreamy from a previous thread, kindly share your opinion without being intimidated by the stumbling block in the language.

More information about our data improvement activities in South Korea can be found on GitHub:

Have a nice day, and happy mapping.

2 Likes

I am so happy to communicate with you across the language barrier.
This is exactly what I was hoping for.
We will take a look and do our share.
Thank you, @Syed_N

However, there are not as many contributors in our region as we thought.
Please bear with us if progress is slow.

And,
To improve accessibility, it’s a good idea to translate.
Where can I translate MapRoulette?
(Is here right? maproulette3 localization | Transifex )

1 Like

Thank you for your work! It is easy to understand your translated message although it was translated by AI.

1 Like

Maproulette 웹 사이트 번역은 이미 되어 있어서 로그인하면 자동으로 한국어로 표시됩니다(오역이 간간히 존재하긴 합니다만).
도전(challenge) 설명은 게시자가 직접 번역문을 추가해 줘야 합니다.

1 Like

@adreamy, please take your time with the tasks. You can also let me know if working these tasks could be useful sooner than later, and I will try to have some of my colleagues work on it.

Thanks for confirming that you can understand the translated message, @수원수원수원.

@LuxuryCoop, 번역된 챌린지 설명을 맵룰렛에 업로드해 보겠습니다. 시간을 좀 주세요. 좋은 피드백입니다. 감사합니다. (I will see what I can do about uploading translated challenge descriptions to MapRoulette. Give me some time. This is good feedback. Thank you.)

2 Likes

Description

In an effort to improve quality, we at TomTom suggest certain changes to the South Korea map.

Process used to identify potential errors

Performed a comparative analysis to identify missing map features in OSM.
Ran code-based consistency checks compliant with the Atlas and Osmose tools to validate data.
Executed another round of internal validation.
Prepared a list of potential map errors (aka. leads) that are presented to you through this project.
Sources used to identify potential errors

We looked up the following aerial imagery sources:

Bing Imagery
ESRI Imagery
Visit the project GitHub page for more details: South Korea | Data Improvements · Issue #180 · tomtom-international/open-data · GitHub

설명

TomTom은 한국 지도의 품질 개선을 위해 일부 수정 사항을 제안합니다.

잠재적인 오류를 식별하는 데 사용한 방법

오픈스트리트맵에서 누락된 지도 지물을 식별하기 위해 비교 분석을 수행했습니다.
데이터를 검토하기 위해 Atlas 및 Osmose 도구에 따라 코드 기반 일관성 검사를 실행했습니다.
또 다른 내부 검증을 실행했습니다.
준비한 지도 상의 잠재적인 오류(영어로는 일명 leads) 목록을 이 프로젝트를 통해 제시했습니다.

잠재적인 오류 식별에 사용된 정보원

다음 항공 사진을 탐색했습니다.
Bing Imagery
ESRI Imagery

자세한 정보는 프로젝트 깃허브 페이지를 참고하세요.
https://github.com/tomtom-international/open-data/issues/180

Expectation

Identify and connect if needed cases where the end of the way with tag highway=* is not connected to the rest of the road network.

Origin of Leads

Leads are generated based on analysis of highway classifications and their connection to the rest of the road network.

예상

highway=* 태그가 있는 길(way)의 끝이 나머지 도로망과 연결되어 있지 않은 경우를 식별하고, 필요한 경우 연결하세요.

잠재적인 오류 목록의 출처

도로 분류 및 나머지 도로망과의 연결 분석을 기반으로 생성되었습니다.

2 Likes

감사합니다, @LuxuryCoop.

@LuxuryCoop 작업 설명을 번역하는 데도 친절하게 도와주시겠어요? 아래에 추가하겠습니다. 감사합니다. (Can you also kindly help with translating the task description? I am adding it below. Thanks.)

Solving Methods

1. Use the most appropriate imagery and local knowledge to investigate the situation.
  2. If its existence is confirmed, then connect the highway to the road network.

Are false positives possible?

Yes.

Mark a task as ‘Not an issue’ if you find that the task instructions are invalid as, based on your knowledge, the map is correct as it is. We will review the task and make additional edits only if other reliable sources support the task’s original instructions.

해결 방법

가장 적절한 항공 사진와 현지 지식을 이용해 상황을 조사하세요. 차량의 존재가 확인되면 고립된 도로를 주변 도로망에 연결하세요.

오탐지(위양성)가 발생할 수 있나요?

예, 가능합니다.

여러분의 지식을 토대로 했을 때 지도가 정확한 상태이고, 작업 지침이 유효하지 않다고 판단했다면 작업을 '문제 없음’으로 표시하세요. 다른 신뢰할 수 있는 출처가 작업의 원래 지침을 뒷받침하는 경우에만 작업을 검토하고 추가 편집을 수행하세요.

1 Like

이제 한국 관련 톰톰 프로젝트 설명, 챌린지 이름, 챌린지 설명 및 과제 설명도 한국어로 제공됩니다:
https://maproulette.org/browse/projects/52696

번역해 주신 @LuxuryCoop 님께 감사드립니다. 아태지역 기여자들에게 도움이 되길 바랍니다.

The Korea-related TomTom project description, challenge name, challenge description and task description is now also available in Korean:
https://maproulette.org/browse/projects/52696

Thanks, @LuxuryCoop for the translation. I hope this helps the contributors in the region.

2 Likes