Central American users?

Hello!
Just as a foreword, this is my first post.
I am wondering if we can get a Users:Central America section? I see that the sections are based on countries rather than geographical areas; however, I do think that it would be more opportune to have one section for Central American users. This would include users from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, and Belize. The general region is similar in its nature, though of course there is variance. They have generally had shared interests as Central Americans, so I believe that it could be useful to have one of these shared interests be cartography, which is unfortunately lacking in certain parts of Central America; noting that Costa Rica and Panama seem to be more advanced than the rest.
An issue that I immediately have to admit is that Belize would be an outlier as far as communication with the other countries goes, as it is a mostly English-speaking country.
Anyway, I just wanted to put this idea out there for consideration and would like to hear any thoughts on this.

I guess we need some feedback from the users to know if that would be useful.