where is the exe for basecamp

Hi folk,

as couple of wek ago, I selected some tiles and receive a mail with all neccessary files. For me the exe for basecamp and the file for sd card is important.
unfortunnately, I missed a tile, so today I selected the needed region again and receive the link via mail.
But the file list is without the exe (installer for basecamp). Intead of that I receive a file for creating my own installer (nsi).

what happend? How can I install the map again in basecamp.

Best Regards
Frank

Can you copy and paste the link to the download here, so we can see whats going wrong?

Mostly this happens when the selected map is bigger then 2GB. The exe cannot be larger then that.

See also the FAQ: http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=15431

I am not receiving one of the zip files when I request a map. I used to get 6? files - one of which was a zipped file that contained the img file that could be placed on the SD card in a Garmin directory. This was an osm_generic_gmapsupp.zip file. Now all I get is 3 text files and osm_generic_tiles.zip file. Not what I need. What is going on?? I have attempted 3 request and they have all come back with this configuration.