This is a fairly normal question and a very har done to answer, I haven’t seen one good answer to it. So I think it needs to be asked in a different manner, the question should be What am I going to do with my GPS. You can’t answer that by just looking at GPS Reviews
So here is a list of what you can use your GPS for. (please suggest what I should add to this)
Handheld GPS features:
- Use it to look at maps
- Use it for routing and getting directions.
- Get coordinates visually
- Use it in a car, on foor, or on a bike
- Hold several days of track logs
- Log tracks in high resolution (at least 1 point per second if by car)
- Mark waypoints
- Edit maps in field
- Taking pictures
- Making notes in field, on GPS
- Recording audio notes
- Importing current position to an external device (Laptop or mobile phone).
I’ll try to write something about pros and cons about this.