Weekly Riot chat digest - Volume 2 - 17/12/2018 - 23/12/2018

A bit later then it should normally be, but hey… it’s the holiday season for everyone.

Here goes:

If you are interested in participating in the German Wochennotiz / or / and the Weekly, please get in touch.

We have also published your summary now, maybe you are interested in working together?
If not, the “Weekly Riot chat digest” is no longer mentioned there.

Thank you for maybe a cooperation.

Thank you for the suggestion. We’re still figuring out where to go with this, I will keep the offer in mind.
As far as the WeeklyOSM goes, I think most relevant items get picked up already as it is, there’s a belgian community-member in the editorial panel.

Polyglot (A Belgian editor) says:
“In any case, I think it’s good that we have reported that he published on forum and talk-be, but each week re-register / summarize is certainly not necessary.”

The team of the weekly/Wochennotiz accepts this.

Polyglot was indeed the one. I’ll agree there’s not enough in it that’s internationally relevant to warrant continuous referencing, it’s more a community outreach effort (trying to bridge forum / mailing list / chat) by summarizing topics discusses, but alot of those only have very local value within our own community.

I’m confident Polyglot will pick up any possibly relelvant items for the WeeklyOSM. Either way, the details are published both here, link to this page is sent to the mailinglist, and I keep a framapad with all logs. Jonathan (jbelien) keeps a (more styled) copy on osm.be afterwards for reference.