Tag for Performance Group

A nearby community has an Elvis tribute performer/band for hire that has a physical address. I’ve marked the address with a point as a Shop, since they’re performing a service for in exchange for money. However, I can’t seem to find a tag that fits quite well. “Music” is the best choice I can think of at the moment, but the wiki indicates that’s meant more for the physical purchase of records and CDs. Are there any other good options I’m missing?

Is this physical address a place that customers or the public can access? Or is it an office? Is it marked on the outside (“map what’s on the ground”)?
If the answer is no to all of these questions, then you probably shouldn’t map it at all.

Edit: it isn’t a shop anyway, unless they’re selling merchandise and/or their own cd’s.

The public can not access it currently, but I’m not sure if that’s a temporary restriction because of COVID or not. It does resemble an office from the outside, but I haven’t actually been inside. It’s marked outside, but only with a small sign on the door visible while walking, not a sign clearly visible while driving. It was requested to be added via onosm.org 3 years ago, and again 2 weeks ago, presumably by the owner both times. I also know that before COVID they did occasional live performances at the location, but since COVID they’ve moved to occasional live broadcasts online.

At this point I’m leaning towards amenity=studio, even though it doesn’t quite match the wiki descriptions for Recording Studio, Film Studio, or Radio Studio. You’ve definitely convinced me it shouldn’t be a shop, at least.