Signalling in Sweden on OpenRailwayMap

Hello!

Looking at the map style “signalling” on OpenRailwayMap, all railway sare marked as “no information available”, except for Bottniabanan and Västerdalsbanan which is tagged railway:etcs=2 or 3. However, most of swedish railways have ATC (automatic train control), since the 1980’s and are also tagged railway:atc=yes., and the others have railway:atc=no. There is nothing “unknown” about these train protection systems.

This is also, as I understand, tagged in the same way as german

railway:pzb=yes
railway:lzb=yes

…and others.

I guess it wouldn’t be TOO much work to add a legend for swedish ATC (and norwegian, which is identcal). Just look for the tag “railway:atc=yes” and give it a nice colour.

Hi, if I understand correctly, this is not a problem that the German community can help you with, but rather a specific problem with the rendering of the OpenRailwayMap.
I suggest that you contact the creator of the OpenRailwayMap directly, either by mail (info@openrailwaymap.org) or by contacting @Nakaner (the maintainer) directly.

Yes, I tried mailing info@openrailwaymap.org, but have received no answer.
I also applied for access to the mailing list January 2023 - Openrailwaymap - openrailwaymap.org with no success.

So now I tried writing here instead, even if this is not a specific german problem. But openrailwaymap seem be of german origin, so I tried posting here anyway. Here, at least, I received SOME answer. That is 100000% better than the response in other forums :slight_smile: