Printmaps is a web service that allows the creation of large-format, OSM-based maps in printing quality. The map can be supplemented by a variety of user elements and user data.
- large-format maps in print quality
- various map designs (osm-carto, osm-carto-ele20, schwarzplan+, …)
- various output formats (png, pdf, svg)
- up-to-date OpenStreetMap map data
- map data available for Europa
- user defined additive elements (frame, legend, scale bar, …)
- user defined data elements (gpx, kml, shape, csv, …)
Printmaps can be used:
- as web service
- via cli client
I just have translated the website from german into english.
Request: Could an english native speaker verify the translation?
If the preferred language in your browser is not german, you will automatically get the english website. If this doesn’t work (please let me know) you can switch between the german and english website this way: