PopUp's : Hulp nodig met beloning - Need help with reward

NL : Hallo allemaal,
Op dit moment ben ik Umap aan het gebruiken om (zo goed als …) alle items van de westfront 14-18 in kaart te brengen (begraafplaatsen, monumenten, …).
De PopUp’s die momenteel aanwezig zijn in Umap (standaard, cirkel, druppel, kopspeld) zijn voor mij niet echt werkzaam.
Het ideale voor mij is een “cirkel” dat aanpasbaar is in kleur en dat ook een cijfer kan bevatten.
Kan iemand mij helpen dit te creëren ? Het hoeft niet gratis te zijn, ik wil jullie hulp zeker vergoeden !

Mvg
Aldo PIANI (stocks63@live.be of aldo.piani@telenet.be)

GB : Hello everyone,
At the moment I am using Umap to map (as good as …) all the items of the western front 14-18 (cemeteries, monuments, …).
The PopUps that are currently present in Umap (standard, circle, drop, head pin) are not really effective for me.
The ideal for me is a “circle” that is adjustable in color and can also contain a number.
Can anyone help me create this? It does not have to be free, I certainly want to reward your help!

Mvg
Aldo PIANI (stocks63@live.be or aldo.piani@telenet.be)

As I understand from the demo version of Umap you can use user-defined *.png files für POI markers too. So creating some png’s as circles with numbers within should do the job for free…
Andy

Hello Andy, Thank you for answering. I’m not really understanding what you are meaning, because my knowledge with Umap is very simple basic. Just using Umap for practical use. I really have nog knowledge of programming. Mvg Aldo