OSM tile server rendering problems

Hi, everybody! I’ve installed OSM tile server, but in big scales some regions are not displayed. For example, in image in smaller scales all region was displayed, but in big scale (such this one) only a lalf? What’s the problem?
Thanks in advance for help

That probably means that your browser asked for a tile, mod_tile asked renderd to render it, but it could not be done before your browser timed out. If you’ve got a “standard” switch2osm setup, look for "TILE " (uppercase, with trailing space) in /var/log/syslog with “tail -f”. That way you’ll see the start and end of render requests.

Hi, thank you for your answer. Could you tell me how to enable logging? I installed server according to manual https://wiki.debian.org/OSM/tileserver/jessie and I couldn’t find " TILE " in /var/log/syslog, I only found information about starting server in /var/log/syslog.1

In there it says "Any problems with renderd, stop the daemon, and run as following to get the standard output. "

service renderd stop
su osm -c "renderd -f -c /usr/local/etc/renderd.conf"

If you do that you’ll see all the messages that renderd writes in the session you run it from.