OSM Poland needs your help in Translating!

Some time ago we prepared a website that allows you to easily add AED (Automatic Defibrillators) locations to the OSM database. The website is available at:

We would like as many people as possible to use it. That’s why we want to remove as many barriers to using this website as possible.

We would like to ask for help in translating into other languages. Translation is done using: Weblate

If you want to add new language beside adding translations here create an issue in GitHub Issues · openstreetmap-polska/openaedmap-frontend · GitHub site uses a list of language to display in navbar.

5 Likes

Maybe mention that it is about translating in the thread title?

2 Likes

And what about adding OpenAEDMap to the wiki page https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Translation ?

I also created a index of need translated project before and maybe can complement the list on the wiki (I haven’t see your list before, sorry :cold_sweat:, or I won’t re-invent the wheel).

Although its initially intend to help Chinese translation, but if those kind of structural data “render” can help this repo also can be transfer to other organization. (And even can manage different language’s team? That need a new frontend)

2 Likes

Added! We’ll see how it goes!