OpenTopoMap mit MTB leider auf stärker befahrenen Strassen

English
Routing with OpenTopoMap, i have some routing on streets with more traffic instead of small roads.
With Komoot, routing is fine (pic 1)
With OpenTopoMaps on garmin gpasmap 66 and routing option MTB and minimize distance, i get routing on bigger streets (pic 2)

How to proceed to get routing on small streets like komoot on my gps with opentopomap?

Routing example in austria
From 2020 Mariathal to 2022 Schalladorf

Deutsch-German
Was muss man eigentlich einstellen, damit das Routing auf Waldwegen7Feldwegen, verkehrsarmen Wegen erfolgt?
Habe eingestellt am Gpsmap 66 mit Firmware 7.20 im Routing:
Mountainbike
Minimize Distance

Aber die Ergebnisse sind Umwege auf leider stärker befahrenen Landstrassen

Mit Garmin Topo kommen gute Ergebnisse
Mit Komoot kommen auch gute Ergebnisse heraus
Mit OpenTopoMap leider nicht

Routenbeispiel in Österreich
2020 Mariathal nach 2022 Schalladorf

Gut gelöst von Komoot - keine stark befahrenen Strassen

Leider mit der OpenTopMap am GPSMAP 66 über eine stark befahrene Strasse und nicht über kaum befahrene Feldwege

1. Garmin uses a newer (NT) Format for their maps, this format might contain more details reg. different vehicles.
  2. OpenTopoMap (and all other maps which are created with mkgmap) use an older format which was created before 2008.
    My experience is that the search for “shortest” route rarely gives good results. I don’t know if OpenTopoMap is meant to work well for bicyle or MTB routing. Maybe have a look at Openmtbmap.org

I like the typfile from OpenTopoMap.
https://opentopomap.org/#map=14/49.07252/12.05773

Perfect would be OpenMtbMap with the layout of OpenTopoMap.

Is there a way to get they layout from OpenTopoMap to OpenMtbMap

You can send both maps to your device with mapsource but do not select route calculation data for the opentopomap
https://openmtbmap.org/wp-content/images/installation/36.png
Dont know if openmtb map is shown on top or underneath if both maps are active, it depends on the draw priority order which need to be adapted with tools like gmaptool.