I made a tool to convert openstreetmap data to sqlite database files. It takes a o5m file and gives you a sqlite file.
I used osm2sqlite for the same purpose an it works fine. But the latter takes osm (xml-based) files and processes them using intermediate csv files, altogether it’s very slow. So i made my own tool which is very simple, but it’s fast as it processes binary files. It’s based on the o5mreader library.
Here it is:
The o5mreader source code is included there. This is because somehow, I could not compile the original o5mreader sources. I had to change some declarations there, not sure if it was a bug or a compiler issue.