NorthCrab's OSM Community Survey — Vote until January 13th

Sure, but here you can also allow to select multiple options:

• I want this
  • I want that
  • I want something else
  • I disagree with all the above
  • I have a completely different point to make (see comment in the discussion)
0 voters

Hey, I also intended it to be single-choice for simplicity.

The survey is single choice. Please select the option that best describes your opinion.

There can only be a single “the best”.

If you say so…

What do you need to start a fire? Clearly, there can only be a single “best” answer.

• Fuel
  • Oxygen
  • Heat
0 voters

Sorry for trolling. :wink:

You don’t need oxygen, as you can have chlorine fires, or even carbon dioxide ones with the right materials. For example, in this thread even though what little oxygen there was has been taken out of it, the right material could still catch fire.

We didn’t start the map, it was always mapping since the world’s been spinning,
We didn’t start the map, no we didn’t map it, but we tried to enhance it.

Hello folks, The parody is effective and the point with regards to the design of the survey was communicated, but the tone of this thread is in danger of becoming acerbic. Please don’t let this happen. @NorthCrab has maintained a civil manner in this discussion. Everyone else please do the same.

10 Likes

If we had the ability to react with :popcorn: instead of snarky, sarcastic replies, we’d do that. Unfortunately we can’t so all we’re left with is snarky, sarcastic replies. But, thanks for helping to keep the discussion civil :slight_smile:

Thank you all for voting in the survey! :crab:

If you are interested in my analysis of it, I’ll be posting a forum thread or a diary entry on this topic in the near future. I’ll make sure to share the link in this thread, so if you follow it, you’ll receive a notification.

8 Likes