No free stickers?

This wiki page states that the OSM Communication Working Group is willing to ship a couple of stickers to individuals on request.
I’ve mailed about three weeks ago asking if this program is still in place, but haven’t heard anything back.

Does anyone know whether CWG still does this or if the wiki page is outdated? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Point this to @amapanda_ᚐᚋᚐᚅᚇᚐ ᚐᚋᚐᚅᚇᚐ

Amanda (ᚐᚋᚐᚅᚇᚐ) has retired from the OSMF board a few weeks ago. I don’t think she’s keeping up with stickers anymore. I think the board and many OSMF members would be very happy with anyone who’s willing to take over the sticker program from Amanda, or at least share the workload.

Maybe an alternative might be a Drop Shipping company? Can anyone recommend a good global one?

Update 1: Found one that looks reasonable: https://channelshipper.com/

To state the obvious: board membership has little to nothing to do with membership in the working groups. @amapanda_ᚐᚋᚐᚅᚇᚐ hasn’t indicated if she is staying on the CWG or not.

In any case that @pi11 hasn’t got an answer back is likely more indicative of the general CWG issues than anything else.

2 Likes

Hi! (Sorry I didn’t get any sort of notification that yous were talking to me).

I still want to send out stickers, however I haven’t sent any out properly for a few months. Sorry. Like many things in OSM, this is something i do in my own free time, and my energy has waned lately. Sorry.

Yes, this has nothing to do with OSMF Board stuff (I started the stickers before I started the board).
The CWG is doing pretty well, and in some ways is improving in the last year. :slight_smile: But I’ve been doing this all myself.

6 Likes

All pending sticker requests have been delt with. Sorry for the delay. :grin:

As always, you can request stickers by emailing freebies@osmfoundation.org

1 Like