New moderators for #general, #general:tagging and #osmf

As previously announced, the @forums-governance team has reached out to moderators of existing channels to form initial moderator teams for the global categories on this forum.

We would like to welcome the members of the moderation team for talk and osmf-talk mailing lists as moderators for the #general, #general:tagging and #osmf categories:

These users have already been granted moderator privileges and are set up to to perform moderation tasks. You can use flags to bring posts to their attention or message the @mods-general group.

Thanks to the new moderators for your willingness to support this community!

4 Likes

I want to reinforce my gratitude to this group for stepping-in and support moderation in these categories, this has been something that the @forums-governance team has been looking to do and expand for quite some time and I’m very happy to see it now in place :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Thank you for the warm reception @Tordanik @nukeador ! I wish all OSM’ers a great holiday season, and wherever you may be in the world, that you are blessed with good health and quality time with your families.

1 Like