Mapping my dog's poops

Hi,

I am brand new to OSM. For some reason, I think it would be funny to map my dog’s daily poops in our community/neighborhood to get a general sense of where she likes to poop and if it happens to correlate with, say, time of day or date. Accordingly, there are a couple questions I have about working with OSM.

1. Is there a way for me to create a new kind of feature (i.e. “dog poop”), so that every time I add a point, I can select this feature and am expected to enter a standard set of preset attributes (e.g. data, time, size, etc.)?
  2. Is there a way for me to access a personal copy of this map on iOS, so I can add a point after every poop in real time and I don’t have to log onto the editor on my laptop?
  3. I don’t think other users are too interested in my dog’s poops. Is it possible for me to make this a private map?
  4. I am only interested in the poops in my neighborhood, can I edit the size of the map so I don’t have to navigate to my location every time?
  5. Once I’ve created a map for recording poops, is there a way for me to send a copy of this map to my brother, who also takes her on walks?

I think that’a about it for now. Honestly, I just want something a little more dynamic and functional than a physical map on a piece of paper, so in a year or so when I’ve collected some data, I can model my dog’s poop behavior over time. Any advice would be appreciated! :smiley:

Let us keep OSM tidy, please.

No, because you should clean up after your dog and we don’t map temporary objects.

Sure there is, you can use uMap: https://umap.openstreetmap.fr

I think there is such option in uMap to allow editing map by other users.